3 Tricks How to Stop the Nosebleeds Instantly!
Nosebleeds can be quite annoying, especially if you’re at the workplace, in the car or in a meeting. Do you want to prevent this unpleasant occurrence or quickly to stop the bleeding, try these tricks that really work!
– Sit flat and tilt your head slightly forward (to avoid the blood going in throat).
– Gently blow your nose to remove any blood clots.
– Press the soft part of the nose with the index finger and thumb, just below the cartilage, and hold for about 10 minutes.
– Make a solid roll of gauze or cotton pads.
– Place the roll in the mouth, between the gums and the upper lip, just below the root of the nose and hold for about 10 minutes.
– If you do not mind a foreign body in your mouth, take a coin or button and press over the upper lip (between the lips and nose) with your finger and hold for about 10 minutes.
- Cold compress
– Lean Ice cubes or cooled compress on the side of the nostril that bleeds.
– Hold for a while, or as much as you can withstand, take a break and repeat the process.
– The cold compress constricts blood vessels and thus stops the bleeding.
– A nasal spray has a similar effect of narrowing blood vessels.
Prevention of nosebleeds:
– Drink plenty of fluids. The water hydrates the body, and hence the mucosa.
– Do not exaggerate with the air conditioning because it dries out the mucous membranes of the nose.
– Avoid paracetamol pills because they dilute the blood and thus can increase the nosebleeds.
– Increase the intake of vitamin C, which strengthens the capillaries and protects the mucous membranes.
– Moisturize the mucous membranes by inhalation or rinse your nose with slightly salted water in the morning and at bedtime. Mucous membrane must be salty and moist.http://healthyadvisor24h.com/3-tricks-how-to-stop-the-nosebleeds-instantly/http://healthyadvisor24h.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/11111.jpghttp://healthyadvisor24h.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/11111-150x150.jpgHealthTips