Ginger Tea: Dissolves Kidney Stone, Cleanses Liver and Destroys Cancer Cells
This period of the year is the best time to start drinking this tea for boosting your immune system. Ginger is the perfect food for that. It has an amazing ability to enhance immunity, improve digestion and reduce inflammation.
Ginger contains several essential oils that make up its distinct aroma and flavor: zingerone, shogaols, & gingerols. These oils are powerful anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic agents.
Ginger root promotes healthy digestion, boosts immunity, treats asthma, aids in cardiovascular health, relieves pain and much more.
Benefits of ginger tea:
- Ginger is a very effective remedy for headaches, flu, common cold and even sore muscles. Due to ginger’s unique substances, it is able to naturally stop pain (preventing prostaglandins from setting off an inflammatory response in the body).
- Regular consumption of ginger tea strengthens the immune system. It contains great amounts of antioxidants that boosts immunity and helps fight off infections.
- Just one cup of tea a day will minimize your chances of stroke, as ginger helps break down fat deposits that block arteries.
- Due to the warming properties of ginger, it improves your blood circulation. Increased blood flow will improve the delivery of vitamins, minerals and oxygen to your body’s cells… aiding in overall health.
- Ginger tea helps destroy the virus’ that cause common colds, cold sores, and influenza.
- Ginger Kills 76% of Lung Cancer Cells in Vivo: For the first time ever, researchers have discovered that not only is ginger extract extremely toxic to lung cancer cells, but it’s metabolites (break-down products) are even more toxic! They observed that 6-Gingerol, a major anti-cancer compound of ginger, was metabolized into 6-gingerdiol inside the cancer cells, and that this metabolite killed up to 76% of the lung cancer cells. Ginger extracts have already shown potent activity against prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer and leukemia in previous lab studies, and this latest research has shed new light on exactly how ginger kills these cancer cells. And this super-herb’s health benefits extend beyond cancer. A recent clinical trial showed ginger improved insulin sensitivity and lowered insulin levels in adults with diabetes. And another study on middle aged women showed ginger to significantly improve memory and cognitive performance!
How to Prepare Ginger Tea
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Coconut milk, to taste
- Raw organic honey, to taste
Bring water to boil. Add ginger and turmeric, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes