You Will Need Only One Ingredient To Save And Regrow Your Hair!
Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, minerals and proteins and has powerful antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Moreover, it contains omega 9 fatty acids, which are crucial for proper hair and follicle nourishment and can stimulate hair growth and re-growth. It has the ability to thicken your eyelashes and eyebrows. Almost 90% of castor oil is made up of ricinoleic acid, an unsaturated omega-9 fatty acid.
Castor Oil Uses and Benefits
Castor oil can penetrate deeply in the pores and follicles, thus stimulating the hair growth and re-growth.
– It Boosts the lymphatic sysem. “No drug exists that has the ability to improve lymphatic flow; however, the job can easily be handled through the relevant application of Castor oil.” , claimed Dr David Williams.
– Powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Due to its rich ricinoleic acid, castor oil can prevent inflammation and helps in the treatment of inflammatory bowel syndrome and dysentery.
– Yeast Infections- Ricinoleic acid has the ability to inhibit bacterial and yeast growth and prevent viral infections.
– Relieves constipation- Castor oil prevents inflammation and promotes regular bowel movements.
– Menstrual disorders- Castor oil acts as a cramp-relieving agent which can help with menstrual cramps.
– Acne- Ricinoleic acid is extremely powerful in treating a number of skin conditions.
– Athlete`s Foot
– Hair and Dandruff
The wide range of beneficial effects of castor oil includes fungicidal, insecticidal and germicidal properties which can protect the scalp from microbial and fungal infections, and can help treat dandruff.
Castor oil packs
Put castor oil on a piece of cloth and apply it on the skin to treat a number of health problems, including swollen joints, fibroids, kidney stones, digestive problems, irritable bowel syndrome and menstrual cramps. For better results, place a container with hot water on the castor pack. Leave it for 1 hour. Repeat the procedure at least 3 times a week.